Kivi Park - Fat Bike Trail Groomers Needed
- Last Updated on Sunday, 19 February 2017 13:56
The trails groomers at Kivi Park are looking for people interested in grooming Fat Bike trails this winter. Email Rusty if you are interested in helping.
Support the 2021 Canada Summer Games Application
- Last Updated on Saturday, 01 April 2017 23:54
The City needs to know you want Sudbury to host this event in 2021. It will bring a lot of funding to the City and upgrade & build new sports facilities. Show how you are willing to support the City's bid for the 2021 Canada Summer Games. Participate in the on-line survey.
Global Fat Bike Day - Dec 3
- Last Updated on Friday, 09 December 2016 22:29
The venue is set - Shoeless Joe's at the South End. Adventure 365 and Stack are onboard as sponsors, so there will be draw prizes, food and beer. Be in the parking lot for a noon time departure. Details are here.
Feeling ashamed that you don't have a fat bike? The recent rain took away all our snow. If you don't mind riding in sub-zero weather, bring out your regular mountain bike and join the fat bike crowd. Find out why Fat is where it's at for winter riding.
Naughton Trails Closed to Biking
- Last Updated on Saturday, 07 January 2017 11:52
It was a great riding season this year at Naughton. It opened two weeks early on May 18 and closed 6 weeks later than normal. If you got out for a ride in October or November, you saw everyone with crazy grins on their faces. The trails are closed now to biking. The bridges are removed and the arrows are down. The trails will open for Fat Biking once the ground is frozen, or when we get a groomed snow layer. Stay tuned for Fat Biking details. Please show your respect to the Ski Club and stay off the trails as they get them ready for their members.
- Last Updated on Friday, 09 December 2016 23:28
The fall riding season is drawing to a close, but winter Fat Biking is around the corner. Go to the Calendar to find all the information on these extra events.
- Sat Nov 19 - Trail Work Party - Naughton, 8 - Noon
- Sun Nov 20 - Trail Work Party - Naughton, 8 - Noon
- Sun Nov 20 - Last day of riding at Naughton - 2pm Group Ride
- Sat Dec 3 - Group Ride - Global Fat Bike Day