Demo Day and Group Ride on Sunday Feb 28 - 10 am Start
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 02 March 2016 03:08
With the snow coming this Sunday afternoon, the Fat Bike Group Ride and Demo Day at Naughton will be starting at 10 am and ending at 2 pm. The three local bike stores, The Outside Store, Adventure365 and Pinnacle Sports will be bringing demo bike for you to try out.
Fat Bike Group Ride Update - Thu Feb 25
- Last Updated on Saturday, 27 February 2016 12:42
Check with Rusty at 705-919-1057 to see if the ride is on. After last night's snow, if the large groomer can get to the upper trails, the ride will be a go.
Group Ride Time Moved Ahead - Sun Feb 7
- Last Updated on Thursday, 25 February 2016 17:13
Warmer weather and snow is on the way for Sunday, so the start time for the Group Fat Bike Ride tomorrow (Sunday Feb 7th) has been moved ahead to 10 am. Last group will head out at 1:00.
Fat Bike Group Ride Rescheduled toJan 29th
- Last Updated on Saturday, 30 January 2016 20:35
All that snow was packed last night and the trails are freshly groomed and hard after the dip to -23 deg C last night. Ride details are here.
Fat Biking this Winter at the Naughton Trails
- Last Updated on Saturday, 19 March 2016 17:34
We've arranged with the Walden Cross Country Fitness Club to use their trails for group rides this winter on these dates only.
- Night Group Rides - Thursdays Jan 21 to Mar 17 - 6:30 to 8:30 pm - (Mar 10 & 17 Cancelled)
- Sunday Afternoon Group Rides - Feb 7, Feb 28, Mar 6 - noon to 4:30
- Demo Day Feb 28 - 10 am to 2 pm
Date/Times may be adjusted to suit the weather & trail conditions.
You will need to buy a trail pass. A trail fee will apply and the cost depends if you are a Ski Club or Bike Club member. If you are both, the pass is free.
All the details here.
The rides are dependent of proper trail conditions, which are effected by the weather, so check the website or Facebook to see if the ride is on, or if the time has changed.