Naugton Trail Open an Extra Week
- Last Updated on Sunday, 23 October 2016 00:01
One benefit of a fall that is warmer and drier than normal is an extra week of riding at Naughton. We've been able to work with our trail partners at the Ski Club and keep the trails open an extra week for riding. They normally close Oct 15th-ish as the weather gets cooler and wetter.
Keep an eye on the Web to see when they will be closed to biking. Please respect the Closed-To-Biking signs when they are posted.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 October 2016 13:20
Club Events this Fall
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 09 November 2016 02:05
The riding season is far from over. Tuesday evening group rides in Naughton now start at 6 pm. Sunday group rides are still 10 am to noon. Come out and join in the fun at the following extra events this fall. Go to the Calendar to find all the information on these extra events.
- Sat Sep 10 - Trail Work Party
- Sun Sep 11 - Drone Malone Video Shoot
- Sat Sep 17 - Trail Work Party
- Mon Sep 19 - Trail Work Party
- Tue Sep 20 - September Social Ride - Doghouse in Azilda
- Mon Sep 26 - Trail Work Party
- Sat Oct 1 - Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day
- Sun Oct 9 - Trails Closed for the Turkey Gobbler Run in the morning
- Group Ride is at Noon
- Tue Oct 18 - End of Year Social
- Sat Oct 22 - Trail Work Party
- Sun Oct 23 - Trail Work Party
- Sun Nov 13 - Last day of riding at Naughton
- Sat Dec 3 - Group Ride - Global Fat Bike Day
Mountain Bike Tour Result Posted
- Last Updated on Saturday, 17 September 2016 01:53
Check out the results of the Sudbury Fitness Challenge Mountain Bike Tour 2016 here.
July Social Ride - Tucos Tacos Lounge
- Last Updated on Monday, 25 July 2016 02:11
The WMBC is hosting a social ride on the third Tuesday of each month this summer. This month's ride will start at Tucos Tacos Lounge and ride a loop through New Sudbury. After the event, here are two reasons to hang out at Tucos Taco Lounge. There will be appetizers sponsored by Adventure 365. Stack and Tucos Taco Lounge will have an event special rate on cans of Stack Saturday Night of $5.00.
Helmets are required!
The route will be about 21 km, involve nothing technical and be something close to this map https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kfrPG92r98H5SC9sRNjbcleV6GY&usp=sharing
Groups will leave parking lot at 6:30 pm. Groups will be divided by ability. Ride duration is 1.5 to 2 hours.