Family Group Rides
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 11 April 2017 23:11
The Club wants to encourage families get their kids out riding on the trails. We have organized a family group ride this year.
- Weekly ride, Thursday nights for 6 weeks, starting Jun 15 and ending Jul 20 (or longer if there is a demand)
- Format of the ride is that parents will ride with their kids. Parents can not drop their kids off at the ride.
- Target age for kids is 8-11 years old.
- All riders have to be WMBC Members to participate
- Location of the ride will rotate between kid-friendly trails in Sudbury. Check the web event calendar or the event on Facebook for a location
- For more details or to offer to help, contact Laura
- Helmets are required!
- Everyone who attends the group ride needs a bike that is in good working order, a helmet and a water bottle.
- Kids bikes should be a mountain bike a minimum 20" wheel diameter with at least 6 speeds (6 sprockets on the rear wheel). Riding a BMX bike will be OK, but may be frustrating when trying to climb the hills.